This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rafting San Martin de los Andes, L2, Av. San Martín 941, Q8370 San Martin de los Andes, Neuquén, Argentina
The tour starts here.
Pass By: Parque Nacional Lanin, Elordi y Perito Moreno 749, Q8370ENM Argentina
Your scenic drive first takes you through Lanín National Park into the Pampa de Trompul, part of a local indigenous Mapuche community’s territory. Pass by the Piedra de Trompul, or ‘Chief’s stone’ in the Mapuche language. According to legend, strong thunder in its vicinity means rain or snow is coming. In the distance, look out for Savannah Mountain and Cerro Colorado, an extinct volcano.
Stop At: Peninsula de Yuco, San Martin de los Andes Argentina
Disembark here, and follow your guide for a pleasant stroll through an Andean-Patagonian forest of pellin, oak and coihue woods.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lago Lacar, San Martin de los Andes Q8370 Argentina
Come out the other side onto Yuco beach, a site surrounded by myrtle trees, facing the pristine waters of Lake Lácar nestled in the Andes mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cascada Chachin - Hua Hum, Ruta provincial 48, San Martin de los Andes Argentina
Thanks to this easygoing 30-minute hike up to Chachin Waterfall, admire from a balcony, the 65-foot (20-meter) cascade roaring down into a clear green pool of water.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the list, please, add it at the time of booking.
If your hotel is outside the pick up area, we will confirm the pick up from a central meeting point.
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 11:30 AM14:30:
Option Departure Time: 2:30 PM
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee to Lanin National Park
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 3 to 99
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers