This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rafting San Martin de los Andes, L2, Av. San Martín 941, Q8370 San Martin de los Andes, Neuquén, Argentina
Start the tour with the pick up from your hotel or from the central meeting point.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Cerro Colorado, San Martin de los Andes Argentina
Having started walking , cross the pampa that will bring us to the same base. Bordering a stream will start entering into a gigantic forest of beech trees that reach 30 meters. high and reedy Colihues internaremos us increasingly in a canyon that proposes a not very demanding but constant ascent.
As we go up the vegetation becomes increasingly stunted and allow us to get a better view of the entire Lacar Watershed until it becomes bushes. We cross a lot of natural viewpoints of rock and reach the pre-summit, where we begin to see a floor that will become redder until the embroidered. The texture of each rock is very similar to pumice and this is because they will be arriving at the old volcanic cone with its different eruptions, solidified lava bath summit entire sector.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lago Lacar, San Martin de los Andes Q8370 Argentina
Enjoy the view of this crystal-clear lake from the top of the Colorado Hill
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Volcan Lanin, Junin de los Andes Argentina
The summit is the epicenter of the area, as it offers have a clear view of 360 degrees.
Lake Lacar, the mountain range of Chapelco, Cerro Abanico, the mountain range in its entirety, Cerro Sabana, Mallo, Lago and Cerro Lolog, Lanín Volcano and countless other points of reference.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lago Lolog, San Martin de los Andes Argentina
the ascent will take on average about 3 hours and a couple more for the return to the base. At this time we can add the stops for photos, moisturize and the full enjoyment that will give us a unique summit.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Av. San Martín 437, Q8370 San Martin de los Andes, Neuquén, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located San Martin de los Andes hotels. If your hotel is outside the meeting point, we will meet you at the starting point.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Professional guide (member of Argentine Association Of Mountain Guides)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Medical-Pharmaceutical and Rescue Coverage Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Afternoon Snacks
- National Park Fee
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Minimum age is 12 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
It is recommended that you bring sunblock and wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
During the winter months (June through September), it is recommended that you wear warm clothes, waterproof boots and snow gloves.
You must bring your own lunch
Small-group tour limited to 12 people
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers