In the first winery you will visit it all started in 1850, when the first cellar was created. It is a family tradition to produce wine. In the very beginning it was produced just for personal use and from generation to generation wine producing tradition were passed and improved to make great wine, that many loves. From 1996 two brothers - Denis and Didier took the wine producing in their hands from father. They are producing 11 different wines with grape variety - Jacquere, Bergeron, Mondeuse and few more.
After the first impression about wine producing traditions in Rhine region, you will have a chance to enjoy meal in local cuisine, before continuing to the second winery. At the foot of Mont Granier is situated winery, which is runned by Beatrice and her father Rene. Their most popular wine Apremont Vieilles Vignes are produced from 80 year old vines, which gives a great value for a wine.
The last visit will be that the winery runned by brothers - Philippe and Francois. They say about themselves: “Our estate represents 170 years of blood, sweat, tears and passion for our wine”. In 2011 Philippe’s eldest son joined the team and added modernity to the old wine producing traditions. Try a great wine made from grapes - Mondeuse, Jacquere, Altesse and Roussane.
After the tour you will have a knowledge how the wine is produced in Rhine region and we bet that you will have hands full of wine to try at home.
Departure Time: Departure time depends on the departure place, but it is aprximately from 7:30-8:00am
Departure Point: Departure is from ski resorts near - Echirolles, Aiton, Aime, Moutiers, Bourg-Saint-Maurice.
It is possible to do the tour also from other regions, but it may be with extra charges. Feel free to contact us for more information.
:Tour option details are as follows
- Transportation by air-conditioned minibus
- Free Wi-Fi on board vehicles
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Food and drink
- Entrance fees to wineries
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of tour are approximate, the exact duration will depend on your departure place in Alps region
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate