This high-speed catamaran leaves from Lahaina Harbor and can bring you to the whales quickly. Juices and sodas are included, all kinds of drinks are available for purchase, and there are restrooms on board. The humpback whales return to Hawaii for a few months each year to mate and give birth. The trip takes you out to see for two hours, with a professional guide, these amazing animals from December 15th to April 15th.
• Lahaina Harbor, 675 Wharf St, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1296
Departure Point: Lahaina Harbor, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
2021 Morning Whale Watch 09:00:
Option Descriptions: 9:00am "Morning Whale Watch"
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
2021 Afternoon Whale Watch 11:30:
Option Descriptions: 11:30am Afternoon Whale Watch
Option Departure Time: 11:30 AM
2021 2:00 PM Whale Watch 14:00:
Option Descriptions: 2:00pm "PM Whale Watch"
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs
- Professional, friendly, safety oriented, experienced captain and crew
- Ice cold sodas and juice
- Shady cabin
- 2 Restrooms
- Great informative and historical narrative
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A 48-hour notice is required for cancellation or reschedule.
Mandatory Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Minimum drinking age: 21 years old.
Bring cash if you'd like to tip the crew!
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 115 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff