This tour will take you through charming Old Montréal and will let you discover the rapidly changing area of Griffintown. The tour will also head to the South West sector and Atwater Market, places at the heart of the most dynamic food and restaurant scenes currently going on in Montréal. We invite you to savour and discover the distinct particularities of Montréal’s street food. On the menu: shrimp “guédille” - a Québécois invention, a famous smoked meat sandwich - a Montréal culinary emblem, exotic Southeast Asian satays, delicious meatballs and a decadent “pop” stick for dessert.
Mile-end, Little Italy, Plateau-Mont-Royal and Jean-Talon market street food tour (15:00PM-18:00PM):
This tour will take you through Mile-End and Little Italy, both hotspots for Montréal foodies. We will stop at the Jean-Talon Market, the largest outdoor market to the north of Mexico. As for the Plateau-Mont-Royal, it’s at the heart of Québécois or French culinary culture. We invite you to savour and discover the distinct particularities of Montréal’s street food. On the menu: a taste of gnocchi, which represents a touch of the Italian side of the city, a famous smoked meat sandwich, pulled duck meat poutine - a twist on a Montréal culinary emblem, a stop to discover some local cheeses and cured meats and a maple donut concocted by an internationally renowned pastry chef for dessert.
Departure Time: 2:30 PM
Departure Point: Dyad
Return Details: 80 Rue Prince Arthur Est, Montreal
:Tour option details are as follows
Afternoon Food Tour 14:30:
Option Descriptions: Mile-end, Little Italy, Plateau-Mont-Royal and Jean-Talon Market street food tour
Option Departure Time: 2:30 PM
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- Electric Scooters
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers