Looking for a way to turn Salt Lake City into a giant game board? Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Salt Lake City. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. The adventure begins at the Gateway District outdoor mall and takes you on a well-designed course among Olympic monuments, through Temple Square and up to the State’s Capitol. The tour requires approximately 2.5 miles of walking and uses the local transit system at one point in the game. Using a smartphone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play. So do some extra sightseeing in Temple Square or explore the history of the Capitol… why not, it’s your schedule? Offered at a fixed price for a group vs. per person pricing, this city tour/game offers a great value to those on a budget.
• Temple Square, 50 W North Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150-9709
• Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City, Utah
• City Creek Park, 110 N State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84103-2014
• The Gateway, 90 S 400 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84101-1324
Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/26/2017 - 12/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Departure Point: 19 N 400 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84103, USA
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- One scavenger hunt tour for a team of 2-5 people
- Must have a smart phone with a cellular data plan. Smart Phone not included with tour.
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 7 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 5 people per booking
Must have a US Cellular data service plan
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers