This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Calafate, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
Along the way to the National Park, you can observe different environments: from the Patagonian steppe to the Magellanic forest, discovering various types of flora and fauna of the region.
Stop At: Lago Argentino, El Calafate Argentina
On the way, it makes two stops: one of them to admire the Argentinian lake and the other in the "Curva de los Suspiros" or "impressive panoramic view", where it has the first view of the Moreno glacier.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Pasarelas Perito Moreno, Parque Nacional Los Glaciares, El Calafate 9405 Argentina
Once in the balcony area, you will time to walk along them, in order to have several views of the glacier.
If you are lucky, you will see pieces of ice falling and generating a huge breaking noise.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Glaciar Perito Moreno, El Calafate, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
Finishing the visit to the corridors, the guide will offer you navigation in front of the ice wall of the glacier, which is optional and safe, it is recommended, since it is the only possibility to see the Moreno glacier from the water level, near the wall of ice of 60 m.
It lasts about 50 minutes, and it's definitely a necessity.
Once close to the wall, the boat stops so you can take excellent pictures from there.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Time: 8:30 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel in El Calafate
:Tour option details are as follows
Perito Moreno Glacier 08:30:
Option Descriptions: Excursion to Los Glaciares National Park, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. On this visit there will be a short walk along the walkways and balconies, to contemplate the greatness of the Perit
Option Departure Time: 8:30 AM
With Nautic Safari 08:30:
Option Descriptions: Finishing the visit to the footbridges, there will be a 1 hour navigation through the Rico Lake to observe the impressive walls of the Perito Moreno Glacier and its continuous landslides on the waters
Option Departure Time: 8:30 AM
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- According to the chosen option includes ticket navigation
- Food and drinks
- ticket to the Glacier, it must be paid on the day of the excursion in Argentine pesos
- Entry/Admission - Pasarelas Perito Moreno
- Entry/Admission - Glaciar Perito Moreno
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants must sit on laps
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands