Route Duration: 4 hours 25 minutes
- Topaz Hotel
- Malta National Aquarium
- Qawra Palace Hotel
- Mediterraneo Marine Park
- St George's Bay
- Tigné Seafront
- Ferries 5
- Birgu Waterfront
- Blue Grotto
- Ħaġar Qim
- Malta Aviation Museum
- Golden Bay
Buggiba Perched Beach / Qawra / Malta National Aquarium / Mediterraneo Marine Park / St. George's Bay / Sliema Promenade / Valletta / Blue Grotto (Il-Hnejja) / Golden Bay
Operates: Departure from stop 1 (Topaz Hotel) at 9am, Last tour at 1pm, Frequency every 60 minutes.
Departure Time: See itinerary
Departure Point: You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
:Tour option details are as follows
48 Hour Bus and Boat Ticket:
Option Descriptions: Unlimited use on the Malta hop-on hop-off bus tour for 48 hours, including a 90-minute river cruise.
24 Hour Bus and Boat Ticket:
Option Descriptions: Enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off in Malta for 24 hours, including a 90-minute river cruise.
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 24 or 48 hours (dependent on time period selected at check-out)
- On-board audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
- Discount booklet including offers on local eateries, shopping and attractions
- All vouchers valid until 31st December 2020
- 90-Minute River Cruise
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 15 to 99
Child: Age 5 to 14
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cruise Passenger Info: Arrivals will be required to walk to Bus Stop 16, the Silema Ferries, as this is the closest stop to the cruise port. Inside the Cruise Terminal is a City Sightseeing Kiosk who can provide customers with directions and any additional information to guide them to this shore excursion.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Near public transportation
Please note that there are currently delays to the bus tour due to road-works in the area.
River Cruise Meeting point: Sliema Ferries (stop 17)
Most travelers can participate
With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized