The South/Red Tour departs from Sliema Ferries every 30 minutes starting from 0900 hrs. From Monday to Saturday the last tour leaves Sliema at 1500 hrs while on Sundays the last tour leaves at 1400 hrs.
The tour takes around 3 hours but you can hop on and off at the following places:
Valletta Bus Terminus
War Museum & Fort St. Elmo
Mediterranean Conference Centre
Malta Experience Show
Zejtun Parish Church
Zejtun St. Gregory’s Church
Marsaxlokk Fishing Village & Market
Ghar Dalam Cave & Museum
Hagar Qim & Mnajdra Temples
Malta Falconry Centre
Transport is also provided from any Malta hotel to the terminus in Sliema.
Return transport is provided from Sliema Ferries to all Malta Hotels at 1500 hrs, 1600 hrs and 1800 hrs from Monday to Saturday and on Sunday at 1500 hrs & 1700 hrs.
Wheelchair access on most of the tour buses.
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Buses leave from Sliema Ferries (opposite Burger King)
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 4
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Child: Age 5 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas