This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Durban Botanic Gardens, Sydenham Road, Durban 4001 South Africa
Founded in 1849, Massive trees from Asia, Africa and America and magnificent orchid House
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Golden Mile, Durban South Africa
Stop At: Phansi Museum, 500 Esther Roberts Road Corner of Cedar Road and Esther Roberts, Glenwood, Durban 4001 South Africa
home to the largest publicly accessible collection of Southern African artifacts and traditions, including beadworks, headrests, Zulu clay pots and various other treasures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Moses Mabhida Stadium, 44 Isaiah Tshangase Road, Durban 4001 South Africa
Cable car ride to top of the stadium.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Hilton Durban, 12-14 Walnut Rd, Durban Central, Durban, 4001, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
Should your hotel not be listed, please contact us to find out if we will be able to pick up from your hotel.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional tour guide
- Visit African / Indian Market at Warwick Triangle
- Entry/Admission - Durban Botanic Gardens
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 2 to 11
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Please note: the Phansi Museum is closed to visitors on week ends
A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour to operate
Not wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
Children up to the ages of 3 years are required to sit in a car seat. Car seats subject to availability at the time of booking. Parents are welcome to bring their own car seat.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers