This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Walking Tours Malta, Valletta, Island of Malta Malta
Meet your guide at the Exit of the Cruise Liner Terminal and proceed on foot towards the berthing place of the Valletta- Vittoriosa ferry.
The crossing is quiet pleasnt and takes around 5 mins.
Once is Vittoriosa you private guide will lead you towards the 3 fortified gates of this medeval town and you will discover together this charming town.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Valetta Cruise Port, Floriana, Malta
Traveler pickup is offered
- Valetta Cruise Port, Floriana, Malta
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Fully licensed tour guide by the Malta Tourism Authority.
- Return ferry crossing.
- A 3 hour guide tour starting from the agreed meeting time.
- Entrance fee to any museum or church.
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 5
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff