Route Duration: 7 hours
- 4 Salisbury Avenue - The vehicle and driver will be located just outside the pedestrian port gate, a short walk from the ships gangway, beyond the Information Marquee. Look out for the Shore Trips and Tours sign.
- Whakarewarewa - The Living Maori Village
- Te Puia
- Polynesian Spa
- Rotorua i-SITE Visitor Information Centre
- Skyline Rotorua - Rainbow Springs is right next door
Lake Rotoiti / Lake Rotorua / Mt Maunganui Main Beach / Kuirau Park
Operates: After departing Tauranga it is just over 1 hours drive to Rotorua. Once in Rotorua we visit the key destinations, allowing access to the most popular attractions. It is important to note the bus does NOT return to your ship in Tauranga during the day - you will be exploring Rotorua for the full day.
Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Departure Point: You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.10:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Experienced, professional and friendly guide
- Great discounts on selected attraction entry fees
- Comfortable, air-conditioned transport
- Full commentary
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Destination/attraction entrance fees
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 15 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 14
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is not suitable for user of mobility scooters or wheelchairs (unless very small collapsible ones) . Folding walkers/frames can usually be accommodated but passengers must be able to enter a minibus using the standard steps. You must advise us at the time of booking if you are bringing any mobility device - failure to do so may result in you not being able to take the tour.
The driver will provide details of all destinations served by the Rotorua Explorer and you will receive the timetable for the day upon boarding
Tour departs at the time shown unless this conflicts with the ships ETA or ETD, in which case the tour will operate so that you are back in port at least one hour before sailing. Please meet us at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
This tour runs with a minimum of 4 fare paying passengers. We will advise on the day if the minimum hasn't been met, and offer alternative options if necessary
Most travelers can participate
Please purchase a ticket for all travelers in your group - including 'purchasing' a ticket for all infants. NZ transport law requires us to count all heads on board. One child or infant max per adult ticket.