We visit the Roman times amphitheater and the Archaeological Museum, situated near the sea and rich in objects excavated in Durres. We also visit the Roman Baths behind the Aleksander Moisiu Theatre on the central square.
Departure Point: Venetian Tower, Rruga Anastas Durrsaku, Durrës, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
Torra Veneciane, is the meeting point to start the tour.
Durrers Port, cruises point.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 8:30 AM16:30:
Option Departure Time: 4:30 PM
- Local guide in English during all tour itinerary.
- Entry/Admission - Durres Amphitheatre
- Entry/Admission - Durres Archaeological Museum
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Senior: Age 66 to 99
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 20 to 65
Child: Age 3 to 11
Youth: Age 12 to 19
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Most travelers can participate
Infants must sit on laps
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate