At your arrival in Tenuta Torciano you will be welcomed by a family
member and you will enjoy a “safari” adventure with our 4x4 Jeep
to discover the vineyards of the Winery where the Vernaccia of San
Gimignano and Chianti are produced.
You will learn all the secrets about this territory where the vines grow,
the pruning and all the entire winemaking and aging processes, from
the vineyards to the bottle.
You will immerse in the nature, in the spectacular Spyral Vineyards of
Tenuta Torciano, then you will visit the olive-grove of the Winery, from where our precious
Olive Oil is produced, and our private truffle wood where it’s
possible to find truffles all over the year.
After the visit you will enjoy an aperitif with a picnic that includes our
Wines and “friselle” with tomatoes and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. All will be
accompanied by an amazing view over the Medieval town of San
Gimignano with its imposing towers.
Once returned to the main cellar you will have a delicious Tuscan
lunch sitting in one of the beautiful rooms inside the Winery or in the
outside area of the garden.
• Tenuta Torciano, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
• Appetizzer - Tuscan cheeses and salami, bruschetta and snack.
• Truffle Lasagna - Traditional lasagna with meat sauce and truffle oil.
• Second Course - Roasted meat with vegetables.
• Ice Cream with Dessert Wine - Ice Cream prepared together.
Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Departure Point: Via Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano SI, Italy
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Wine tasting
- free parking
- Food tasting
- 4x4 Jeep Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Vegetarian option is available
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff