This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lauterbrunnen Valley Waterfalls, Stutzli 460, Lauterbrunnen 3822 Switzerland
We take lovely ride to get to the mountain trail and enjoy the stuning alpine landscapes above the valley.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guest in every hotel in Grindelwald.
:Tour option details are as follows
Lauterbrunnen Tour Only 08:00:
Option Descriptions: 8 hrs Photo Tour Lauterbrunnen + Mürren + Waterfalls Entrance Fee + All Transportation from Grindelwald (cable cars, bus)
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
LauterbruTour + Photo Shooting 08:00:
Option Descriptions: LAuterbrunnen Tour + Photo Shooting along the tour. I am a professional photographer using the best photography equipment and software. You get all images in a private online gallery.
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Professional photographer/guide
- All Transportation (comfortable and modern Car/Minivan, bus und cable cars)
- Hotel Pick up/drop off
- Photo shooting on location and on-line gallery with 30 images(Tour Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Lauterbrunnen Valley Waterfalls
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Camera Equipment
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Season: April - November
Is this Tour for you?
This tour is intended for amateur as well as serious photography enthusiasts with an interest to visit and photograph the beauty of the Swiss Alps together with its many traditions and culture . No prior expertise or experience in photography is necessary, as your photographer-guide will be there to assist you at every level. You may carry any camera – a simple aim-and-shoot or a DSLR. Travel enthusiasts who are not photographers but keen to experience the multiple facets of Switzerland can also benefit from the tour.
Can I bring my non-photographer partner with me?
Yes, you can. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland. Having a good time during the trip is as much on the agenda as photography is. Your partner will enjoy the journey with us.
I am not a keen photographer. But I want to visit Switzerland. Can I still join?
Yes. The answer is exactly the same as in the case of previous question. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland with a spectacular natural wonders, we witness the best Alpine Festivals during the whole year and always with the idea in mind of having long lasting memories in all our photo tours. For us fun is as much on the agenda as photography is!
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands