This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uyuni, Uyuni, Potosi Department
The tour begins, with the pick up from your Hotel, and you can make a private visit at any time of day to avoid congestion with tourists that abound in other schedules.
So we can enjoy fantastic photos in a landscape with locomotives very old abandoned to open field, we can enjoy a short walk along the circuit, accompanied by snacks and a special toast.
If you choose a schedule in the afternoon we observe a fantastic sunset in a calm and silent environment observing colors that the nature paints on old and abandoned trains.
The tour ends where the client chooses, or we can return in a walk from the place to the city observing landscapes and knowing the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Train Cemetery, Uyuni Bolivia
Visit with photo stops.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from all Uyuni hotels, hostels, or airport.
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Option Departure Time: 4:00 PM
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Travel insurrance
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons