This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rijeka Central Market, Rijeka Croatia
Your guide will pick you up at the agreed starting point in Rijeka - hotel, cruise terminal, train station etc. (please contact us after the booking so the appropriate arrangements can be made).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The town of Hum, Hum Croatia
Hum, the smallest town in the world, is located in the heart of Istria that claims only 20 inhabitants. Your visit to Hum will be like a beautiful fairy tale of small Istrian towns. This hidden, picturesque region of Istria is extremely friendly to all visitors who come to marvel in the sights the town has to offer. According to local legend, Hum was built with the stones left over when giants were building towns in the Mirna River valley, an area in central Istria that includes wonderful mountain towns such as Motovun, Roč, and Bale. Apart from being famous for being the smallest town in the world, Hum recently became popular for biska, a spiced brandy made with mistletoe according to an old Hum recipe.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hilltop Walled Ancient City of Motovun, Motovun Croatia
Northern Istria, located high above the Mirna River, is home to arguably the most attractive and famous medieval town in the country - Motovun. This fascinating city that lies on top of a hill is the characteristic symbol for the inner heart of Istria. The bell tower, which was built in the 13th century in a Romanesque-Gothic style, dominates the center of the historic town from its position adjacent to St Stephen’s 17th century parish church. There are many other beautiful historic buildings that surround it. Motovun’s forest is a particularly good hunting ground for truffles, the alleged aphrodisiac fungus which grows underground and is prized for its distinctive aroma. Vineyards surround the town from all sides; Istria’s finest wines are produced from the grapes of these vineyards. The whole region is sprinkled with superb restaurants and “konobe.”
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Groznjan Hilltop village of artists, Istria, Croatia, The village, Groznjan 52460 Croatia
Grožnjan is a small Istrian town that holds a great cultural significance not only to Croatia but worldwide. Surrounded by green hills and magical white soil, this town is a must-see for those who want to discover the treasure trove that is Istria. Because of its interesting history, Grožnjan is rich in ancient churches, prehistoric sites, medieval castles, magnificent palaces, and many other historic structures whose past glory was recovered once again through restoration. Its white soil feeds the many neighboring vineyards and olive groves. Because of all this, the area of Grožnjan is ripe with agritourism and many taverns and restaurants offer traditional Istrian cuisine to their guests. Grožnjan is also home to several national and international artists. There are as many as 28 ateliers in this small town; there is also the City Art Gallery which hosts artists’ works from around the world (even the well-known Imaginary Film Academy found its home here). In the summer, all of Grožnjan becomes a stage for world renowned jazz and classical musicians, as well as many of the other artists who have discovered the true joy of creation here.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Time: 8/18/2018 - 1/28/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Hotel or any other preferred pickup location
- Cruise passenger terminal, train station etc.
- For Hotel Guests the departure location is flexible. Please advise supplier as soon as possible your hotel details or any other preferred pickup location.
- For Cruise Passengers the tour departs from cruise passenger terminal in Rijeka, Croatia. Your guide will be holding a sign with KoperTrips and Viator logos.
- Rijeka Airport, Rijeka Croatia
- Port of Rijeka, Riva 1, 51000, Rijeka, Croatia
:Tour option details are as follows
- Tasting of wine, local liquors and food
- Pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Hotel Guests must advise supplier as soon as possible: hotel details or any other preferred pickup location.
Cruise Passengers must advise supplier as soon as possible: ship name, arrival time and departure time.
A minimum drinking age is 18 years.
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers