This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rijeka, Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski Kotar County
Your guide will pick you up at the agreed starting point in Rijeka - hotel, cruise terminal, train station etc. (please contact us after the booking so the appropriate arrangements can be made).
Stop At: Pula, Pula, Istria
Situated near the base of the Istrian peninsula, Pula is the largest city in Istria. Its most famous attraction, the well preserved Roman amphitheatre, is one of the most famous sights in the whole of Croatia. Pula, like the rest of the region, it is known for its mild climate, smooth sea, beautiful beaches, and unspoiled nature. The city has a long tradition of wine making, fishing, shipbuilding, and tourism. It has also been Istria’s administrative centre since ancient Roman times. During our tour you will come across numerous monuments of Roman architecture: the Triumphal Arch of the Sergi from the 1st century B.C., Hercules’ Gate and Twin Gates, the Temple of Augustus, Arena and Small Roman Theatre in the town centre. Historical attractions aside, Pula is a busy commercial city on the sea that has managed to retain a friendly small-town appeal. Although marred with residential and holiday developments, the coast is dotted with fragrant pine groves, seaside cafes and a clutch of good restaurants. A unique experience will be moments of relaxation in the main town square, which has managed to retain its role as the meeting place since the Augustan Age.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amphitheatre de Pula, Flavijevska ul., Pula 52100 Croatia
Most famous attraction, the well preserved Roman amphitheatre in Pula, is one of the most famous sights in the whole of Croatia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rovinj, Rovinj, Istria
Situated on the west coast of Istria, Rovinj is one of the most popular and most developed tourist resorts in Croatia. The old town is built on the island, which was only connected with the mainland in the 18th century. Known as one of the most picturesque and romantic towns on Mediterranean, over the last few decades Rovinj attracts a large number of tourists, most of them faithfully returning year after year. Why do they come back? Maybe it is the breath of past times felt as you walk around old town’s cobbled narrow streets. Or is it maybe its 22 islands and islets, the mild Mediterranean climate, carefully designed parks, the tidiness of its streets, the friendliness of the local population or numerous and varied town events. Or all of it! Rovinj manages to combine, in a very interesting way, its rich tradition with the modern times. As it is also an active fishing port, you can experience the atmosphere of a small fishing village. On the other hand, the town has been developing an exquisite gastronomy and offers a high standard of tourist services in general. The city at the foot of the Church of St. Euphemia is the favorite gathering place of artists from around the world. Walking down its streets, you’ll bump into many art galleries and studios. It is almost impossible to list all Rovinj’s attractions, so we suggest visiting it and surrendering to its beauty… We are sure that it will win you over and that sooner or later, you’ll come to visit Rovinj again.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Time: 11/11/2019 - 11/4/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
- The pickup is flexible (any hotel, apartment, cruise terminal, bus station, train station etc.).
- For Cruise Passengers the tour departs from Cruise Passenger Terminal in Rijeka, Croatia. Your guide will be holding a sign with KoperTrips and Viator logos.
- For Hotel Guests the departure location is flexible. Please advise supplier as soon as possible your hotel details or any other preferred pickup location.
- Port of Rijeka
:Tour option details are as follows
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Pula amphitheatre entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Amphitheatre de Pula
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cruise Passengers must advise supplier as soon as possible: ship name, arrival time and departure time.
Hotel Guests must advise supplier as soon as possible: hotel details or any other preferred pickup location.
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers