The second part of this tour will bring you back to the year 1198, the year the Brazen Head opened its doors for the first time. This is Irelands oldest pub, where you will experience an extraordinary sense of history within the pubs walls. If you are looking for a tour that includes some history and the true Irish pub experience, then this tour is a must.
With small groups of only 25 guests or fewer, this tour will be personal and unhurried, with a passionate and friendly guide. Walk over history while discovering the story of a small island that has made a big impact on the world and whose people created the most famous watering hole of them all “The Irish Pub”.
Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Departure Point: Chez Max Restaurant
Return Details: This service ends in a central location close to public transport to permit tour guests to continue their leisure plans.10:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Fully guided exterior tour of Dublin Castle including the Gardens
- Visit to the 12th century Brazen Head Pub
- Entry/Admission - Dublin Castle
- Food and drink
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking, including over uneven surfaces, cobblestones, hills, inclines, declines and stairs.
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing appropriate sunscreen and water. If taking medication be sure to take it with you.
Participants should be in good health - consult first with your doctor if you have any medical condition or are not used to regular exercise.
Wheelchairs, motorised scooters or any other device to assist mobility are not recommended, as we cannot guarantee: that all footpaths/sidewalks/curbs will have suitable ADA/EU compliant ramps.
This tour cannot accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
Anybody under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by somebody aged 18 years or older.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers