You will be picked up at your hotel to travel approximately 30 min to Llanos del Castor. We will be waiting for you with a warm beverage and a traditional snack while the guides give you a short briefing about how the day is going to develop.
This tour consists in three different adventures:
- Dog sledding: trained "mushers" will take you inside the snowy forest and to the valley of Tierra del Fuego for you to enjoy the view, while enjoying this millenial activity.
- Snowmobile or 4x4 UTV drive: if you are over 18, you can drive one of them, if not a specialized guide can drive you around the paths of the forest.
- Snowshoe walk: a simple, yet beautiful walk around the valley. A great way to dive into the beauty of the landscape that surrounds us. A trained guide will take you to walk on the frozen peat bog, to see the beaver dams and to appreciate the forest and mountains. The walk is on a considerably flat terrain so people of all ages can join an enjoy it.
Once you finish the activities, we will be waiting for you inside of the warm restaurant to enjoy a traditional meal. Drinks such as water, soft drinks or wine are included. You will be back to your hotel around 02 pm.
• Province of Tierra del Fuego, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
Departure Time: 10:30 AM
Departure Point: Ushuaia, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer from centrally located hotels.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Walk With Snowshoes
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 12 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Wear appropriate snow clothing
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
To participate, the passengers have to be in good health, to like dogs and to have team spirit.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance, in case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour.
The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.