This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: KeyTours S.A., Francois Bonivard, Geneva 1211 Switzerland
Meet your guide & Board the bus
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mont Blanc, Chamonix France
Explore the stunning alpine scenery of Chamonix, in the French Alps. During a 90 minutes’ drive, get impress with an amazing view on the white motorway, a valley surrounding by The Alps.
Chamonix is a picturesque town and the most famous mountain resort in France; from everywhere in the city if you look at the sky …you will see It – The roof of Europe – The Majestic Mont-Blanc. Enjoy the bus ride to the third natural mountain spot most visited in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 100 Place de l Aiguille du Midi Mont Blanc, 74400, Chamonix France
Ride up the cable car and discover a spectacular panoramic view of the Chamonix Valley and the French, Swiss and Italian Alps at 3842m ! On a clear day, you may even see the Mattherhorn, the famous Swiss peak and icon of Switzerland – it’s even found on packages of delicious Toblerone chocolate. If it’s open, you can try the unique adventure: "Step into the Void" BREATHTAKING!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Acontretemps Danse, 70 Avenue André Zénatti, 13008 Marseille, France
Take a break and enjoy a lunch in the center of Chamonix 3 meals in a nice brasserie!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mer de glace, Unnamed Road,74400, 74400 Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, France
Board the charming red cog railway up to Montenvers, you’ll enjoy fabulous views of Mer de Glace. This magnificent glacier is 4 miles (7km) long and averages just under a mile wide. Surrounded by the impressive summits of Les Drus, Les Grandes Jorasses and Les Grands Charmoz, The Montenvers site is a natural living witness of climate change of our era.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Time: 8:30 AM
Departure Point: Rue François-Bonivard 8, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready between 8 and 8h20 in the lobby. The driver will do pick up in different hotels in this laps of time. The bus will says Swisstours. Don't forget your passport
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:30 AM
- Round trip by Coach with a Panoramic bus
- Driver Guide
- Lunch - Picnic
- Bottled water
- Ascension ticket to the top of the cable car ( Aiguille du midi or Brévent)
- Ride on a cogwheel mountain train to the largest glacier of France
- Acces to panoramic terraces with view over the Alps
- Skip the line tickets
- Entry/Admission - KeyTours S.A.
- Entry/Admission - Aiguille du Midi
- Entry/Admission - Acontretemps Danse
- Entry/Admission - Mer de glace
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
Passport is necessary
Near public transportation
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff