Don't go through all the stress of taking a taxi or facing long shuttle queues and make the best of your journey at the moment you will be leaving Vilnius. The driver is well trained and will make sure that you have a smooth ride from door to door.
Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Coincides with the arrival time of your flight. Default pick up time is 3,5 hours prior to the departure flight time. Any changes in booking are possible up to 24 hours before the trip.
:Tour option details are as follows
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel drop-off
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
Each passenger may carry one piece of luggage with a maximum weight of 20 kg and maximum size of 158 cm. Please note that we may charge extra for each additional item.
Please be advised, that your driver will be waiting for you within 15 minutes from requested pick-up time.
We recommend to set the pick up time at least 3,5 hours prior to the plane departure (default pick up time).
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff