This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Reserva Natural Villavicencio, Ruta Provincial N 52 Km. 16.5, Las Heras 5539 Argentina
Admire the amazing green reserve in the mountains.
Pass By: El Camino de las 365 Curvas, Ruta Provincial 52, Las Heras Argentina
An amazing mountain road (unpaved sections) in the middle of the most breath taking scenaries of the Andes
Stop At: Minas de Paramillos, Ruta Prov. 52 25 Km Al NE de Uspallata, Las Heras, Mendoza 5500 Argentina
Visit the old abandoned Jesuit mining sites. They are considered the first mining project of Argentina's history.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: cerro de los 7 colores, Ruta Provicial 13 Km 12, Uspallata 5545 Argentina
You can climb to the top if you want to.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Uspallata, Uspallata, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
Have an amazing premium lunch at Uspallata. Roasted trout or goat bbq.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Potrerillos Dam, Cacheuta, Mendoza Argentina
A spectacular artificial lake in the middle of the arid mountains.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Time: 7:30 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Contact us for pick-up from MDZ International Airport
Contact us for pick-up from accommodation in Chacras de Coria
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 7:30 AM
- Bottled water
- Full Lunch Argentinean Asado/BBQ
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Mendoza / Lujan de Cuyo / Chacras de Coria
- Transport by private vehicle
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Passport name, number, is required at time of booking for all participants
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers