This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Opatija, Opatija, Primorje-Gorski Kotar County
Meet Opatija, the pearl of Adriatic, well-known for its fragrant botanical gardens, parks and coloured villas. Glammed up as a very stylish seaside resort, this charming Istrian town has been attracting aristocrats and famous people for over a century. With the perfect mild climate all-year-around and preserved environment, Opatija is also known as a health-tourism spot. Stroll down the Lungomare promenade and enjoy the fresh air or sip on refreshing drink on one of the city's many sunny terraces.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Moscenicka Draga, Setaliste 25 Travnja 27, 51417, Mošćenička Draga, Croatia
Explore Mošćenice, fortified hilltop town, which has been included in the list of Croatian cultural heritage sites. Settled in the picturesque landscape, this charming city has a lot to offer to its visitors. Stroll around town's cobbled streets, decorated with beautiful vaults and soak up remnants of history.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Plomin Old Town, Vozilici 66, Plomin 52234 Croatia
To round up this incredible journey, on our way back to the hotel we'll stop at Plomin village. The Plomin Belvedere offers an incredible panoramic view of the Kvarner Bay.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Transfer from selected hotels in Porec, Rovinj, Medulin, Pula
Upon reservation supplier booking department will contact you and inform you about pick up location nearest to your accommodation.
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- praline tasting in Opatija
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 1
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 2 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Dress code is casual
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms