After crossing the border to enter Montenegro, stop at the historical Bay of Kotor, known as one the most gorgeous winding bays in the Adriatic Sea. You will also be able to visit the coastal town of Risan, a historical legacy of the Roman Empire.
Admire the gorgeous Baroque and Venetian architecture and perhaps take an optional boat trip to the small islet Our Lady of the Rocks before venturing into Kotor. Follow your guide through Kotor's historical center and spend some leisurely time immersing yourself into the ancient monuments and well-preserved Medieval architecture.
Continue to Sveti Stefan, an astonishing resort and small islet filed with an interesting history, which you will be able to learn from your knowledgeable guide. Explore the walled town of Budva, known for its sandy beaches and diverse nightlife. At your own expense, visit a local restaurant to enjoy some delicious food as you explore Budva.
End your tour at the city’s Old Town, then take a short ferry ride back to Dubrovnik for transportation to your accommodation.
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT when booking a reservation you must indicate your address in Dubrovnik
We pick up our guests from place where thy stay in Dubrovnik
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Dubrovnik only)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Ferry ride (additional cost)
- Food (available for purchase)
- Drinks (available for purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 1 to 80
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Not wheelchair accessible
Dress code is formal
Please specify your preferred pickup location in Dubrovnik
Passport number is required at time of booking for all participants
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers