Your tour begins in the primary, old growth forest and moves you to the recent growth of the secondary forest, offering a unique view of cloud forest in its various life stages. As you fly by, listen closely for the variety of birds that can be seen and heard throughout our private preserve.
Become one with the canopy as you get your blood pumping with a 150 ft drop down to the forest floor by rappel. And just when you think the adventure has ended, you will experience a unique ladder system leads you back up through the hollow of an enormous tree, returning you once again to the excitement of this wondrous forest.
• Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Monteverde, Province of Puntarenas
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up custumers from the hotel locacated just in Monteverde area
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 7:30 AM
Option Departure Time: 10:30 AM
Option Departure Time: 2:30 PM
- Canopy equipment.
- Pick up from your hotel in Monteverde to the canopy location.
- Drop off from the canopy location to the hotel.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 82
Child: Age 5 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Age limit goes from 5 years old and up.
Weight limit is 250 pounds.
Pick up will be 40 or 30 minutes before the tour start.
We are located just 8 minutes from Monteverde Downtown.
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Uso de guantes de nitrilo para cada cliente.
Uso de anteojos protectores para los guías durante el tour
Desinfección de áreas comunes con amonio cuaternario