This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monteverde, Monteverde, Province of Puntarenas
Your tour in our beautiful Monteverde area could take place at one of the following trails: Monteverde Reserve, Curi Cancha Reserve, or SkyWalk bridges. All of these trails are wonderful options!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point: CASEM--Cooperative of Artisans Santa Elena Monteverde, Del Centro de Sta. Elena de la sucursal Banco Nacional 3 km al sur camino a la, Reserva Biologica Bosque Nuboso, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Return Details: 1: Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Preserve, Carretera a Reserva de Monteverde, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica
2: Curi- Court Reserve, 300 m noroeste Fabrica de Quesos Monteverde, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, 60109, Costa Rica
3: Sky Adventures Monteverde Park, Sky Adventures, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, 60109, Costa Rica
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 7:30 AM
Option Departure Time: 1:30 PM
- Private guide fee
- Bottled water - Please bring your own reusable bottle for refilling.
- Entrance fees ($15-35 USDpp, payable directly at trails)
- Transportation not included - please use your own vehicle or a taxi
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 5
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour runs rain or shine (except in a strong thunder storm or very strong winds). Please dress appropriately with closed toed shoes (no flip flops or loose sandals). Also, layers recommended!
Wheelchair accessible only on limited part of SkyWalk bridges.
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands