The new State of Hawaii’s Diamond Head Hiking Audio Tour is recommended to all visitors planning to hike to the Diamond Head summit. This incredible self-guided audio tour will provide you an enriching Diamond Head experience. Don’t just hike; get an insider Diamond Head Tour you will never forget! Comes in English, Spanish, Japanese, French, German, Korean, or Chinese [Mandarin].
• Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Departure Time: 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Thursday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Departure Point: Diamond Head Visitor Center, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
- Use of a Audio Tour Player (comes in English, Spanish, Japanese, French, German, Korean, or Chinese [Mandarin]
- A four color map and guide for your hike to the Diamond Head summit
- "I HIked Diamond Head" Official Certificate
- Admission Fees
- Admission fee is $5.00 each and Parking is an additional $10.00. Kama'aina Free with valid ID
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 3 to 85
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
This great tour is like having your own State Park Ranger provide a great narrated tour on your hike that is both fun and informative!
Available in English, Spanish, Japanese, French, German, Korean, or Chinese [Mandarin]
A four color map and guide for your hike to the Diamond Head summit
Allot approximately two hours for the hike
Be sure to wear comfortable shoes, shorts, hats and sun tan lotion
Option - Add $1.50 for disposable ear buds
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers