Explore the Joanneum Quarter and 3 museums with your 48hour pass. The museums featured are the Museum of Natural History, Neue Galerie, and BRUSEUM.
After your visit in the museums take a rest and enjoy refreshments in the adjoining cafe Oho.
Lunch (a delicious dish of the day including a non alcoholic beverage of choice) can be booked Tue to Sat from 11:30 – 14:30.
Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Departure Point: Universalmuseum Joanneum, Joanneumsviertel, Zugang Kalchberggasse, Graz 8010 Austria
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Universalmuseum Joanneum
- Guided tour or audio guides (English, German) have to be paid extra: 2,50 EUR / person
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation for the 48h pass will be received at time of booking. Table reservations in cafe OHO shall be done in addition by the customer.
In order to receive your 48h pass at the spot please be so kind and show your booking confirmation from Viator at the cashier point. Kindly print the confirmation.
In order to enjoy your culinary delights in cafe/ bar OHO! please show your booking confirmation as well there and additionally contact us to arrange a table reservation.
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons