This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Louis Paranormal Research Society, 1820 Cherokee Street, St. Louis, MO 63118 Lemp Brewery, Saint Louis, MO 63118-3209
This is our Lemp Brewery Office and the starting point of your tour. Come inside and shop in our gift shop, listen to the history of the Lemp Family, and view some of St. Louis' history. Not only do we have an amazing office, it is also very haunted!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lemp, S Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63118, USA
Our Tours also stop in the very haunted Lemp Brewery Bottle Works Building. This is one of the most architecturally stunning buildings in the complex.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lemp Mansion, 3322 Demenil Pl, St. Louis, MO 63118, USA
This is the first stop of our tour where you will learn the infamous history of the Lemp family
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Time: 7:30 PM
Departure Point: 1820 Cherokee St, St. Louis, MO 63118, USA
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 7:30 PM
- Tours include an oral history of the Lemp Neighborhood, and visit to the Lemp Brewery Bottle Works. We have a small gift shop available, soda and water can be purchased in our office. All of our guides are actual paranormal investigators.
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - St. Louis Paranormal Research Society
- Entry/Admission - Lemp
- Tours of the Lemp Mansion or Cherokee Cave are not included in this tour.
- Entry/Admission - Lemp Mansion
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 14 to 99
Child: Age 10 to 13
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers