This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yahava KoffeeWorks, 2/2 Andrews Way, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
In just 90 minutes Yahava will take you around the world on an incredible ‘Taste Adventure’ and deliver you back in one piece.
They will walk you through their world of coffee and then you help them roast a batch.
In a hands-on approach you will learn to brew their current Specialty Estate through 3 different methods and understand how to taste it.
To finish, you take home the very coffee you helped to roast.
Above all they will help you discover a coffee you really, really love.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Time: 11:00 AM
Departure Point: Yahava KoffeeWorks & Kwik Koffee Drive Thru, 2 Andrews Way, Margaret River WA 6285, Australia
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Something sweet from the cafe to accompany your tasting experience
- Water can be provided to assist your palate
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- While you taste different coffees, morning tea is not provided.
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 14 to 90
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Service animals allowed
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons