Begin your tour 45-60 minutes before departure time, with hotel/accommodation pickup.
The 60-minute flight includes all of the best sites the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef have to offer. It’s easy to understand why the Great Barrier Reef is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, the amazing contrast of colors is something that’s best experienced from the air.
Taking off from Whitsunday Airport, your tour takes you over most of the 74 islands in the Whitsundays. You'll see the island resorts dotted around the islands as you head toward Whitehaven Beach and the renowned Hill Inlet.
Enjoy two passes of Australia's best beach and then head out to the Great Barrier Reef. Included in your tour is the famous Heart Reef, nestled amongst the bright colors and patterns of Hardy Reef. On board, everyone enjoys a window seat, a pilot commentary and superb views from our fleet of high wing aircraft.
Sights include Shute Harbour, Hamilton Island, Hill Inlet, Whitehaven Beach, Heart Reef, Hook Reef, Hayman Island, Hook Island, and Daydream Island.
Departure Point: 384 Shute Harbour Rd, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 7:45 AM
Option Departure Time: 11:00 AM
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- In-flight pilot commentary
- Guaranteed window seats
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Subject to availability) Contact GSL for more information 07 4946 9097
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 14 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 13
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
Adult pricing applies to all travelers (Ages 3+)
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Weight restrictions apply on all flights. 125kg max per passenger.
Near public transportation
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands