The tour starts with pick up from your hotel and transfer to the jetty in the capital city where you will get the chance to experience hailing the local water taxi to cross the river to visit the Water Village Cultural and Heritage Museum. After a guided tour of the museum, you will be taken on a walking tour of the water village where you can have a brief experience of how it feels to live in a village built on stilts above the Brunei River. Feel free to chat with the friendly local villagers and don’t be surprised if you are invited for tea by some of the locals in their home.
Then we will take another water taxi to go back the capital city and your tour ends with transfer back to your hotel.
Departure Time: Hotel in Jerudong: 8.30am & 1.30am Hotel in Bandar: 9.00am & 2.00pm
Departure Point: All hotels in Bandar and Jerudong area.
Return Details: Original pick-up location
:Tour option details are as follows
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Water taxi fees
- Transport by private vehicle on seat-in-coach basis
- Anything not mentioned above under inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 12 to 80
Child: Age 3 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not wheelchair accessible
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for Seat-In-Coach rates to apply.
Bookings for above 15 people can be accepted upon request. (different rates apply, please contact us directly for more information)
Tours can be conducted in small groups (private basis) with additional costs.
A small amount of walking is involved.
Pick-up from airport or other locations can be arranged with applicable charges.
All attractions will be closed on the first to third day of Hari Raya Aidilfitri Celebration. (Dates are subject to changes)
Tours will depart in the morning only during fasting month. (Ramadan) (2018 fasting month starts from 15th May for a month)
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers