All equipment and life-jackets are included.
In this lesson you will learn stand up paddling (SUP) history, equipment overview, practice stroke for kneeling and standing, falling off and getting back on board, emergency signals, carrying equipment to the water, 360 degree awareness, enter the water correctly, kneeling stroke, turns and control, stopping on water, correct paddling technique (position, posture, paddle), and exiting the water correctly.
During a lake tour you may experience seeing hornbill and other native birds, monkeys, butterflies, jungle/rainforest in a serene pristine environment.
During a sea coastal tour you may experience seeing native sea birds, flying fish, turtles, dolphins, with a backdrop of a serene pristine coastline.
Departure Time: Lesson and tour times start as follows: Monday - Sunday 7:00 AM 8:30 AM 10:00 AM 2:00 PM 3:30 PM 5:00 PM Allow for traveling time of 30 minutes from Bandar Seri Begawan to reach the tour destination. Please try to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the lesson/tour.
Departure Point: Ikas Clearwater Lake
:Tour option details are as follows
- All equipment
- Safety briefing
- stand up paddling instruction from a professional guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 16 to 96
Child: Age 7 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Child age is from 7 to 15 years
Adult age is from 16 years and above
Dress code is modest comfortable sports wear to block out the sun, and recommended to include hat, sunglasses (with retainer band), towel, sunblock
Subject to favorable weather/water conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers