Enjoy close encounters with Humpback Whales along the Hunter Coast. The tour showcases the stunning Newcastle and Lake Macquarie coastline from the water.
Departing from the 3rd largest port in Australia, the tour features authentic interpretation around the history of the port, the City, the marine life which inhabit the coastline, local geology, Aboriginal heritage as well as unique areas of the Hunter Coast only accessible by water. You may also get the opportunity to see wrecks, cliffs and ships.
Along the way, we often see playful dolphins and seals too!
• CoastXP, Honeysuckle Drive Harbour Square Boat Dock, Newcastle, New South Wales 2300 Australia
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: 3-3A Honeysuckle Dr, Newcastle NSW 2300, Australia
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Including GST and booking fees
- Professional Guide
- Water and Juice
- New wet weather jackets provided
- Complimentary high-quality digital images of your trip
- Bottled water
- Any parking or transport fees
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 17 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Near public transportation
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Children under 3 not allowed
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
CoastXP's full COVID-19 Response Plan can be provided upon request.