The vehicle will pick up you from hotel reception to take you until Geometric hot spring located around 90 km from Pucon City, the trip one way will be around 2 hours.
Arriving at the place you will have 3 hours to enjoy the hot springs.
The return will be from 06 pm to arrive in Pucon city around 8pm.
• Termas Geometricas, Fundo CajónNegro, Km 16 Camino Coñaripe, Parque Nacional Villarrica, Pucon Chile
Departure Time: 12:00 PM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
:Tour option details are as follows
Shared service 12:00:
Option Descriptions: Duration: 7 hours: This service considere a roud trip transfer from your hotel to the Geometricas hot spring. Entrace include.
Option Departure Time: 12:00 PM
- Pick up and transfer back to hotel
- Entrace to Geometrica hot spring
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 7 to 90
Child: Age 4 to 6
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
If you do not have a bathing suit, you can buy one at the hot springs
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized