Enjoy the views of the Aegean Sea as you make your 45-minute crossing to Rhodes Town, the island’s charming capital. Conveniently, the ferry port is an easy walk from the walled Rhodes Old Town, one of Europe’s best-preserved medieval cities.
When you arrive, you’re free to do as you wish, with no itineraries tying you down. Do as most visitors do and head straight for the UNESCO-listed Rhodes Old Town, entering through one of the seven gates in its walls. Then, spend the day exploring the cobbled streets and Gothic, Frankish and Ottoman gems of this stunning district founded by the Knights of St John in the 14th century.
Admire the Street of the Knights and visit the Palace of the Grand Masters, Archaeological Museum and Museum of Decorative Arts. Delve into the maze-like alleys to see the gorgeous medieval architecture; shop for Rhodean lace and ceramics, and sample Greek dishes at the tavernas and cafes.
Alternatively, hit the capital’s modern shopping district, laze on its beaches or absorb the views from historic Mandraki Harbour, once the site of the Colossus of Rhodes, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. All entrance fees, meals and drinks are at your own expense.
Return to the port in the late afternoon to catch your catamaran back to Turkey. Then, on arrival in Marmaris enjoy a drop-off back at your hotel.
Departure Time: 7:20 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
(N/A from; Cooks Club Adakoy,TUI BlueMarmaris, Hotel , Marmaris Resort & Spa Hotel)
Return Details: Returns to original departure point07:20:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 7:20 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Infant: Age 0 to 6
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 7 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry date and country is required from all participants at least 24 hours prior to travel
A current valid passport is required on day of travel
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund