This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castelnaudary Tourisme, Place de la Republique Republic Square, 11400 Castelnaudary France
In the morning we stop on the way at Castelnaudary to see the Canal du Midi « Grand Bassin » and the St Roch lock, a listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Historic Fortified City of Carcassonne, A61 West Sur la Rive droite de l'Aude, 11000 Carcassonne Center, Carcassonne France
Then we visit the Cité de Carcassonne Unesco World Heritage listed walled city. A medieval fortress settlement with a history that exceeds two and a half thousand years with picturesque fortifications, over 3 km of walls with 52 towers. La Cité is a stunning and unique place to visit. Strolling through the medieval village with its tiny and twisted alleys The medieval charm and detail of this ancient city transports you back in time and impresses you at every corner. Keep your eyes peeled as you meander through the alleys!
Free time for lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tresor Languedoc Tours, 11000 Carcassonne Center, Carcassonne France
Visit of 1 vyniard. Wine tasting.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in any hotels, bed and breakfast around Toulouse.
Pick up from and train station, Airport or port.
Any point of pick up is accepted if around Toulouse.
Canal du Midi
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private guide and driver
- entrance fees to the vyniard and wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Tresor Languedoc Tours
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 15 to 99
Child: Age 0 to 14
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate