This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Armas de Trujillo, Centro historico de Trujillo, Trujillo Peru
We will visit the city of Trujillo with beautiful mansions, imposing portals, balconies and well-preserved churches. We will then visit the Museum of Archaeology of the National University of Trujillo to get an insight of the pre-Columbian cultures of the region.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Trujillo, Trujillo, La Libertad Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from most centrally located Trujillo hotels.
Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; Airbnb, Cruise port.
Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Private Tour 09:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Trujillo Sightseeing Private Tour and Archeological Museum
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 11
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note: Saturdays and Sundays the National University Archaeology Museum is closed. Instead we will visit the Cassineli Mazzei Collection, if it’s Saturday; if it’s Sunday, we will visit Huaman Church, the first indigenous church in the region. On Sundays the mansions (Casonas) are closed so we will only see them from the outside.
Note: Trujillo's mansions are closed on Sundays, so you will only see Urquiaga-Calonge House from the outside if your tour is on that day
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers