We continue to one of the hipster hangout places filled with freelancers and other creatives enjoying a cap of coffee on the roof top.
Then we visit the old industrial site which was beautifully transformed into modern art space that attracts all the passionate art loving souls in town. We will reach the official city centre and hear about the many monuments around the City hall and continue back to the harbour, on the way getting up to the most attractive view point that has just been open in 2017, but already counted millions of visitors and you will see why!
There are different types of art to admire along the way on our tour, all with a twist and a good story behind them. Sculptures, graffiti, murals and installations that open the city for you through the eyes of the artists.
Starting point Dokk 1, city multimedia center. Hack Kampmann Pl. 2 8000 Aarhus C
Departure time 10 am.
There is no entry tickets required for any attraction that we visit, however the tour will not take place entirely outdoors.
Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Departure Point: Europaplads 3, 8000 Aarhus, Denmark
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers