Enjoy the tour in a mini group with up to10 guests. It allows personal dialogue with a guide and all your questions on the way to be answered.
Walking tour goes through the old cobbled streets and we suggest you to wear comfortable shoes. Plenty of picture tempting locations, so charge your camera well.
On tour you get to hear stories from the viking age, middle age, renaissance and up to 19 century, 1974 and get a glimpse of the future that Aarhus has in vision.
Admission tickets and guided walking tour included.
Food and drinks, transportation excluded.
Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Departure Point: Hack Kampmanns Pl. 2, 8000 Aarhus, Denmark
Return Details: Hack Kampmanns Pl. 2, 8000 Aarhus, Denmark
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 99
Child: Age 0 to 17
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers