This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Huambocancha Baja, Cajamarca 06001, Peru
Place of stonemason craftsmen who make stone, marble, and granite sculptures. These large sculptures can be seen on the route.
Stop At: Granja Porcon, 3N 454A Porcon Alto, Cajamarca Peru
The Porcón Farm community has developed, in the last 40 years, a comprehensive reforestation project in the high Andean areas (approximately ten thousand hectares), taking advantage of soils and timber resources, protecting the environment and caring for wildlife.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Time: 8:30 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Cajamarca downtown.
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:30 AM
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Touristic transportation
- Admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Granja Porcon
- Snacks and beverages.
- Personal expenses.
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 10 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 9
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by two adults.
It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival