There is a snorkel stop on the way back after Soufriere, and drinks and snacks are included.
Please note that this is not a guided tour.
Departure Time: 8:30 AM
Departure Point: 1: Rodney Bay Marina, St Lucia
2: Marigot Bay, St Lucia
If your Hotel or Location is not listed please contact us for more information. If we are unable to offer transfers we ask that guests arrive to the Rodney Bay Marina for 8:15am.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:30 AM
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
Sanitization before and after cruises with the lastest technology - electrostatic cleaning machines
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff