• Choose 3-5 staple ingredients that capture your imagination
• Learn Italy’s cooking secrets during your private hands-on cooking class
• Taste your creations with wine included
• Meet an authentic Italian family in his welcoming home
• Discover the local culture thanks to an immersive experience
This experience is organized by Cesarine, Italy’s oldest network of home cooks available all over the country since 2004.
Each host has been carefully selected for his knowledge about local recipes and for their passion to connect with travelers from all over the world.
Experience suitable for families with kids. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options available.
• Fresh Pasta dish
• Typical dessert
Departure Point: Ascoli Piceno, Ascoli Piceno, Province of Ascoli Piceno, Marche
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Descriptions: Food shopping in the morning, workshop and tasting
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Option Descriptions: Food shopping in the afternoon, workshop and tasting
Option Departure Time: 4:30 PM
- Local taxes
- Private guided market tour
- Private cooking class (two recipes)
- Tasting session
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Adult: Age 9 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 8
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
At Cesarine, we care about health and safety. We have developed an enhanced cleaning protocol in partnership with leading experts in medical hygiene. Every host has committed to follow social distancing guidelines, hygiene rules and essential sanitary equipment. Enjoy a safe experience!