This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arsos, Arsos, Limassol
Next, you will be transferred to Arsos village for a quick coffee break (included).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tzelefos Bridge, Agios Nikolaos Cyprus
Discover, Tzelefos bridge. The bridge is part of Venetian Bridges nature trail which connects three of the Venetian Bridges of Pafos Forest. The location around the bridge is perfect for all nature lovers but also for photographers. Do not miss the opportunity to capture the perfect picture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Agios Ioannis Lambadistis Monastery, Valley of Marathasa, Kalopanagiotis Cyprus
Visit Ayios Lambadistis Monastery. The monastery is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is a complex of three churches - Ioannis Lampadistis, Agios Irakleidios and a Latin chapel - all under a single, enormous timber roof.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Anogyra, Anogyra, Limassol
Photo stop at Holy Cross church Anogyra
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2020 - 11/30/2020
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
Departure Point: Aphrodite Hills Hotel by Atlantica, 1 Aphrodite Avenue, Kouklia, Paphos 8509, Cyprus
Traveler pickup is offered
Your are kindly requested to contact local provided at least 48 hours before excursion date to confirm your exact pick up time and location.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
- Lunch with glass of local wine/water
- English Speaking Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Any additional food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 1
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 2 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Please note that the operational program is subject to change.
Infants must sit on laps
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers