This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Calafate, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
In El Calafate you can hire an entertaining ride through the city , through the most traditional local destinations aboard a comfortable vehicle .
As you start the walk will visit the Caves of Walichu where you can go back in time to learn about the customs of the native communities in our area. You can also see paintings of hunters and gatherers who inhabited the place, observing the geomorphological evolution of the surrounding landscape, flora, fauna and other interesting details treasuring this archeological site.
The circuit mainly travels the streets of old town ,showing the typical first buildings of the pioneers, the civic center and major public institutions.
You will do a tour of the Laguna Nimez or Coastal Walk just meters from the shore of Lake Argentino, where you can be see from the abundant local birdlife, through powerful binoculars at your disposal in the vehicle.
In conclusion the Historical Interpretation Centre , show will allow you to travel through parallel story showing the regional social and environmental evolution.
This interesting cultural historical tour, will you have the opportunity to observe the panoramic view of the holiday village in continuous development and realize also participant in the history of the place,by watching this Calafate distant to all but full of life , at the foot and along the stunning
Bilingual Spanish Cultural Guide - English
The fare does not include tickets to the Historical Interpretation Centre and Caves Walichu.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM13:00:
Option Departure Time: 1:00 PM
- Service Regular transfer
- Bilingual Cultural Guide Spanish/ English
- The fare does not include tickets to the Historical Interpretation Centre and Caves Walichu.
- Any other additional not included
- Entry/Admission - El Calafate
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 10 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 9
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers