This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Accra, Accra, Greater Accra
This tour starts from 9-10am. We advice in the morning when the sun is not at its peak. All fees paid will includes admission to attractions and transportation.
• A visit to the E.B. Dubois Center for Pan African Culture.
• Visit to the independence square and Black star square, the most famous symbols of Ghana
• Visit Makola market, the busiest local market in Accra where you can shop beautiful African fabrics
• Kwame Nkrumah mausoleum. Dedicated to the memory of a great Pan-Africanist.
• Go to the local art market for art and craft shopping, walk around, interact with artists, take pictures or enjoy drumming lessons.
• Lunch at the James Town café, try local dishes.
• Walk around James Town, a community that is still having some of the oldest buildings from the post-colonial era.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel Accra.
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- All fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
No High-heeled shoes
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Please enter your pickup location in the Tour Specifics upon check out.
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Your guide will maintain a distance with you throughout the tour. All COVID-19 protocols will be observe, your safety is our priority.