When you reach La Angostura, take in the vivid natural landscape, including deep lakes and vast mountain skies that merge in a spectrum of violet, indigo and green. Pass by the shores of Nahuel Haupi Lake, and enjoy breathtaking views of emerald forests against soaring Andes mountains covered in snow. Feel the harmony and tranquility of this mountain retreat, a popular vacation spot for local families who come for rest and recreation such as fishing, skiing and hiking in the open terrain.
As you stroll through the mountain village with your guide and small group, take in the presence of Patagonian trees such as coihues and ñires. In spring or summer seasons, listen to the sweet song of local birds like the diuca and bandurria. If you visit in winter, walk through fallen leaves and scattered snow among resilient mountain flowers such as amancays and mutisias.
Your guide will point out the town’s alpine architectural style where charming houses and quaint shops are all designed from wood. Enjoy free time in the village center for meals at a local restaurant (own expense), or browse for artisanal products like chocolate, beer and trout – caught from the Correntoso River – before return transport to your Bariloche hotel.
Departure Time: 8:30 AM
Departure Point: San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from most downtown Bariloche hotels
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
English Speaking Guide 08:30:
Option Descriptions: Villa La Angostura Day Trip: Villa La Angostura Day Trip with an English-speaking guide
Option Departure Time: 8:30 AM
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from most downtown Bariloche hotels
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons