This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tangol El Calafate, Cmte. Tomas Espora 10, El Calafate Z9405BWB Argentina
The tour starts with the pick up from your hotel located in central Calafate
Stop At: Parque Nacional Los Glaciares, Avenida Del Libertador 1302, El Calafate Z9405AHY Argentina
This unique natural wonder has been declared a "World Heritage Site of Humanity" by UNESCO in 1981. The National Park includes a scenario of mountains, lakes and forests, a large portion of the Andes Mountains covered with ice and snow to the west and the arid Patagonian steppe to the east.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Perito Moreno National Park, Perito Moreno Argentina
In the South area of the National Park, it is the most famous of all the glaciers, the Perito Moreno Glacier. It owes its fame to its continuous movement, which produces a cyclical phenomenon of ongoing advance and retreat with spectacular falls of gigantic blocks of ice into the waters.
Stop At: Pasarelas Perito Moreno, Parque Nacional Los Glaciares, El Calafate 9405 Argentina
Follow the boardwalks to strategically placed viewing platforms to witness the glacier from all angles and levels, and admire the surrounding mountain and forest scenery.
For close-up views of Perito’s south face, visit the footbridge directly in front of the glacier. Marvel at the craggy 196-foot (60 meter) high front wall, with its meringue-like peaks and cliffs soaring over the lake’s waters. Take close-up photos and listen for the eerie creaks that precede the regular calving — when chunks of ice rupture and fall into the lake in a crashing spectacle.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lago Argentino, El Calafate Argentina
if you choose the boat ride option, step aboard and sail across the Rico arm of Lake Argentino. Then, have your camera ready as you sail between floating ice close to the majestic 196-foot (60 meter) high front wall. Gaze up at the towering cliffs and watch spellbound as chunks of ice crash into the water — an unforgettable sight.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the list, please, add it at the time of booking.
If your hotel is outside the pick up area, we will confirm the pick up from a central meeting point.
Perito Moreno with Boat Ride 09:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Day trip to Perito Moreno in Los Glaciares National Park including 1-hour boat ride
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AMPerito Moreno Only 09:00:
Option Descriptions: Day trip to Perito Moreno in Los Glaciares National Park
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Boat ride (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Pasarelas Perito Moreno
- Entry/Admission - Lago Argentino
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee to Los Glaciares National Park. (ARS $ 600). Prices subject to change without notice.
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Los Glaciares
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 12
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you wear warm, comfortable clothes and shoes and bring water, snacks and sunscreen
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Most travelers can participate
IMPORTANT: If you wish to cancel your tour, please note that no refund will be granted from the 24th of December to the 02nd of January. All sales are final between those dates.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers