The day begins with the hotel transfer and a meet and greet coffee time at our amazing surf schools in Kuta or Sanur. With smiles and positive energy we will begin the class-room briefings and proceed with gentle steps to our surfing location where a secondary briefing will be held before jumping in the water.
We will be spending approximately 3-6 hours for the entire course depending on the option chosen, starting from the moment we meet each other until the lessons end in the water and we come back to the surf school for a refreshing shower and after surf drinks and snacks. In the water we are generally spending approximately 45-60 minutes following a break on the beach before going back in the water for the next session of surfing.
Hotel transfer details are confirmed the evening before the surfing date as our schedules are finished. However, the best locations for Intermediate Surfing Lessons in Bali are Kuta Beach, Legian Beach, Kuta Reef, Padma Beach, Seminyak Beach, Jimbaran Beach, Baby Reef in Sanur, Serangan Beach in Sanur or Canggu Beach.
Timing is always flexible as it can change depending on weather conditions or tide charts. Our certified surfing instructor alongside our operations and logistics continuously monitor weather forecasts to make the best decisions for the schedule which we will inform to you as soon as we know.
Departure Time: Surfing is a dynamic sport which depends exclusively on weather, tides, winds etc. Starting times can change on last minute circumstances and such changes will be communicated accordingly.
Generally all logistical details are provided in the evening before the activity date and they rarely change. It is safe to expect changes however in case of bad weather conditions.
Departure Point: Kuta
Neptune Surfing School - 777C Jl Kartika Plaza, Kuta, Bali, 80361
Return Details: Your return is scheduled approximately 3-5 hours after your arrival at the surf school depending on the package chosen. Generally the same driver and car that handles your hotel pick-up will handle your hotel drop-off.3h Intermediate Group Lessons:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: With previous experience in surfing you are now ready to become independent with the standard 3 hours Intermediate Surfing Lessons.5h Intermediate Group Lessons:
Option Descriptions: Take it to the next level and become an independent Intermediate surfer in Bali with the 5 hours surfing lessons.
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Afternoon tea
- Homemade cookies for snacks
- Fresh fruit
- Professional surf instructor
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour - 3 on 1 ratio
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 13 to 65
Child: Age 8 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide ( Indonesian, English, Chinese, Romanian, Japanese, French )
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum age is 8 years ( depending on ability )
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers